Policies and Procedures on Cats and Dogs

The city of Winner police department does not trap any cats. Persons who notice a problem in their neighborhood or around their business, traps are available for use from the city.

It is the city policy to not destroy any animals. However, containment can be an issue. The city is in search of families or farms outside the city limits who need cats for mice. Persons who would like to put their name on a list, call the city office at 842-2606.

The police department cannot issue any dog nuisance violations without a signed complaint by the complainer. When reporting a disturbance, a signed affidavit must be completed then it is forwarded to the city attorney.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *